The Undergraduate Advising Resource Center
Welcome! The Undergraduate Advising Resource Center supports undergraduate academic advising at UIC. The center provides information about advising services, provides professional development for advisors, and helps students find their advisors.
Academic Advising Mission Statement
The mission of academic advising at the University of Illinois at Chicago is to ensure successful undergraduate educational experiences. Academic advising is centered in the colleges. The larger advising network assists students with making the transition to college life and guides their informed decisions about the academic priorities, progress, and goals integral to completing degrees and preparing for careers.
Do you have a question related to advising? Ask us!
Need information about UIC resources? Check out our Tip Card and Resource Guide!
- ADVISING WEEKLY UPDATES for the UIC Advising Community 5-29-15
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT— Chicago Area Advisor Network (CAAN) hosting – Transfer Talks: Building Bridges on 6/5
- SHARE WITH NEW TRANSFER STUDENTS—UIC Transfer Merit and Phi Theta Kappa transfer scholarships are now live.
- FOR YOUR INFORMATION – New minor in Museum and Exhibition Studies offered by CADA. Open to all undergraduates.
- FOR YOUR INFORMATION – New 2015 – 2017 Undergraduate Catalog is live online.