The Undergraduate Advising Resource Center
Welcome! The Undergraduate Advising Resource Center supports undergraduate academic advising at UIC. The center provides information about advising services, provides professional development for advisors, and helps students find their advisors.
Academic Advising Mission Statement
The mission of academic advising at the University of Illinois at Chicago is to ensure successful undergraduate educational experiences. Academic advising is centered in the colleges. The larger advising network assists students with making the transition to college life and guides their informed decisions about the academic priorities, progress, and goals integral to completing degrees and preparing for careers.
Do you have a question related to advising? Ask us!
Need information about UIC resources? Check out our Tip Card and Resource Guide!
- ADVISING WEEKLY UPDATES 6-26-15
- YOUR HELP NEEDED – SSI Credit Accumulation Project is hosting focus groups of advisors on July 10th and July 15th to talk about advisor/student conversations about finishing on time.
- SAVE THE DATE(S): STUDY ABROAD Workshop for Advisors sponsored by SAO and UARC – two dates available! August 10th and 12th 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- ADVISING WEEKLY UPDATES 6-19-15
- FOR YOUR INFORMATION/SHARE WITH STUDENTS – UIC College of Pharmacy updating Pre-Pharmacy Requirements for Fall 2016 admissions cycle.
- Advising Summit
- Advising Weekly Updates
- Advisor Week
- Chicago Area Advisor Network
- For Advisors' Information
- ILACADA Events
- NACADA Events
- Professional Development
- Share with Students
- Student Success Initiative
- UARC Brown Bag Events
- UARC Sponsored Events
- Upcoming Events
- Weekly Updates Request