The Undergraduate Advising Resource Center
Today’s UARC DAILY NEWS: Did you know that the mindfulness trend has reached UIC?
Did you miss yesterday’s news? Need to take a break, but don’t have the time?
Welcome! The Undergraduate Advising Resource Center supports undergraduate academic advising at UIC.
Advising at UIC is guided by its mission statement:
The mission of academic advising at the University of Illinois at Chicago is to ensure successful undergraduate educational experiences. Academic advising is centered in the colleges. The larger advising network assists students with making the transition to college life and guides their informed decisions about the academic priorities, progress, and goals integral to completing degrees and preparing for careers.
The Undergraduate Advising Resource Center is committed to ensuring that students and advisors have an optimum advising experience in this cooperative endeavor. The center provides information about advising services, provides professional development for advisors, administers programs to help advisors and students evaluate performance in select courses each semester, and helps students find their advisors.
Do you have a question related to advising? Ask us!
Need information about UIC resources? Check out our Tip Card and Resource Guide!
- UARC DAILY NEWS: Did you know that the mindfulness trend has reached UIC?
- UARC DAILY NEWS: Need to take a break, but don’t have the time?
- UARC DAILY NEWS: Not sure what to do? Here’s an idea…ask a librarian!
- UARC DAILY NEWS: What’s everyone looking at? Hint, hint…they’re starting a great journey!
- ADVISING WEEKLY UPDATES 8-21-15
- Advising Summit
- Advising Weekly Updates
- Advisor News
- Advisor Week
- Chicago Area Advisor Network
- For Advisors' Information
- ILACADA Events
- NACADA Events
- Networking Event
- Position Available
- Professional Development
- Share with Students
- Student Success Initiative
- UARC Brown Bag Events
- UARC Daily News
- UARC Sponsored Events
- Upcoming Events
- Weekly Updates Request