Bachelor of Arts in Public Health Information Sessions
Information sessions for prospective applicants to the Bachelor of Arts in Public Health are offered throughout the year. Topics of the session include: overview of the public health field; general education and major course offerings; prerequisites to the major; admission requirements and application process; public health career opportunities; and time for questions and answers.
Upcoming Dates and Times:
- Thursday, September 21st – 2:00pm to 3:00pm in 101 Lincoln Hall
- Monday, October 9th – 2:00pm to 3:00pm in 215 Lincoln Hall
- Tuesday, October 24th – 3:30pm to 4:30pm in 303 Stevenson Hall
- Wednesday, November 8th – 4:00pm to 5:00pm in 207 Lincoln Hall
- Tuesday, November 21st – 3:30pm to 4:30pm in 303 Stevenson Hall
RSVP for these sessions (appreciated but not required) at the following link: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/8189541
A downloadable flyer is available for sharing wit students!