Bachelor of Arts in Public Health
Spring 2017 Information Sessions
Are you interested in exploring an exciting and interdisciplinary field that aims to improve health at the community level? If so, the Bachelor of Arts in Public Health may be right for you! Please come to an information session to learn more about our program and get your questions answered.
Session topics include:
- What is Public Health?
- General Education and Major Public Health (PUBH) Course Offerings
- Prerequisites to the Major
- Admission Requirements and Application Process
- Public Health Career Opportunities
Upcoming Spring 2017 Undergraduate Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, February 8th – 3:00pm to 4:00pm in 103 Lincoln Hall
- Tuesday, February 14th – 12:30pm to 1:30pm in 219 Behavioral Sciences Building
- Monday, February 27th – 4:00pm to 5:00pm in 202 Lincoln Hall
- Wednesday, March 1st – 3:00pm to 4:00pm in 207 Lincoln Hall
- Thursday, March 9th – 2:00pm to 3:00pm in 319 Behavioral Sciences Building
- Tuesday, March 14th – 3:30pm to 4:30pm in 207 Lincoln Hall
- Thursday, March 16th – 12:30pm to 1:30pm in 319 Behavioral Sciences Building
- Monday, March 27th – 4:00pm to 5:00pm in 315 Lincoln Hall
- Wednesday, March 29th – 12:00pm to 1:00pm in 320 Lincoln Hall
- Thursday, April 6th – 12:30pm to 1:30pm in 319 Behavioral Sciences Building
- Monday, April 17th – 5:00pm to 6:00pm in 319 Behavioral Sciences Building
RSVP for these sessions (appreciated but not required) at the following link: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/8189541.
If you are unable to attend an information session but have questions about our program, please contact Kevin Price at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-355-3566. For more information about our program, visit our website at: www.publichealth.uic.edu/bachelor-of-arts.