PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Save the dates for ADVISOR WEEK! It's coming!
This year's Advisor Week will be held from March 26th - March 30th during Spring Break and we have many exciting events being planned for you. A full schedule of events will be coming out very soon, but you can reserve time for some of the events NOW using this quick-view schedule:
Monday, March 26th
- Unit-based Activities and AHSIE Conference (don’t miss it)!
Tuesday, March 27th
- 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. Poster without the Poster Roundtable Discussion Event and KICK-OFF BREAKFAST
- 12:00 – 1:30 a.m. Advisor Common Readings #1 with LUNCH
- 3:30 – when we’re done p.m. GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK: Paint, paint, paint – Painting Pottery with Creativita *There’s a fee.
Wednesday, March 28th
- 10:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Advisor Conference with HONORS COLLEGE LUNCH (Even if you can’t make it to Conference, you should come to lunch!)
Thursday, March 29th
- 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. Coffee Talk: Re-visiting Optimizing Impact “External Fellowships” with Kim Germain of the Office of External Fellowships
- 12:00 – 1:30 p.m. Advisor Common Readings #2 with LUNCH
- 3:00 – 4:30 p.m. Student Success Research Lecture “Housing students: What do we know? What can we know?” with Nick Ardinger
- 4:30 – when we’re done p.m. LAGUNITAS Brewery Tour with food and beverages
Friday, March 30th
- 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Unit-Based Activities
- 12:00 – 2:30 p.m. West Side event with LUNCH – more details soon!
- 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. Summer Session sponsored NETWORKING EVENT – more details soon!
The Full Schedule of Events with RSVP is coming this week, but reserve time in your calendars now!