PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: NACADA Region 5 – Grants and Awards due THIS Thursday November 1st!
NACADA Region 5 is proud to support student success by providing opportunities for recognition and professional development opportunities for academic advisors and administrators. Applications are due through the online submission portal. Scroll to the bottom for more detailed information about each award/grant.
Applications will be open July 1, 2018 - November 1, 2018
- Excellence in Advising - Primary Role
- Excellence in Advising - Faculty Advisor
- Excellence in Advising - New Advisor
- Excellence in Advising - Advising Administrator
- Service to Region 5 Award
- Region 5 Crossing Borders Grant
- Region 5 Individual Scholarship Grant
- Region 5 Professional Development Grant
- Region 5 Institutional Allied Organization Grant
- Region 5 State/Province Allied Organization Grant
- Region 5 Innovation in Advising Award
CLICK HERE - TO ACCESS THE ONLINE SUBMISSION PORTAL
- Enter a password - keep it simple;
- Select your Region;
- Select the award from the drop down box;
- RECORD your Award/Scholarship Nomination Number and your password;
- Enter all information;
- All uploaded documents must be in pdf form;
- You can leave and come back as long as you have not hit the SUBMIT button.