School of Public Health
Intercollege Transfer Information Sessions
Bachelor of Arts in Public Health Information Sessions
Are you interested in exploring an exciting and interdisciplinary field that aims to improve health at the community level?
If so, the Bachelor of Arts in Public Health may be right for you! Please come to an information session to learn more about our program and get your questions answered.
Session topics include:
- What is Public Health?
- General Education and Major Public Health (PUBH) Course Offerings
- Prerequisites to the Major
- Admission Requirements and Application Process
- Public Health Career Opportunities
Upcoming Spring 2020 Undergraduate Information Sessions:
- Tuesday, February 11th: 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. 215 Behavioral Science Building
- Monday, February 24th: 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. 208 Taft Hall
- Wednesday, March 4th: 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. 216 Taft Hall
- Thursday, April 2nd: 12:30 p.m. – 1:30p.m. 204 Taft Hall
- Monday, April 20th: 3 p.m. – 4p.m. 204 Taft Hall