SHARE WITH STUDENTS: The College of Business Scholarship Application for the 2016-2017 Academic Year is now available!
This year, our scholarship applications will be available on the UIC SnAP, the university’s centralized scholarship list and application system. UIC SnAP contains scholarships for continuing UIC students in all colleges and at all levels. Start by logging in with your netid in the upper right hand corner. Next, complete the General Application which will match you with scholarships for which you qualify and no further action is needed. You may also be recommended for scholarships that require additional essays or uploads. External scholarships are also listed in the system and directions to other websites may be provided.
- To apply, you must be a current undergraduate student in the UIC College of Business with a graduation date of Spring 2017 or later.
- Scholarship Funds are received in the Fall Semester 2016 and Spring 2017 semesters.
- Eligible students must have UIC GPA (Spring 2016 Transfer Students are not eligible to apply).
- Students must be in good academic standing, and registered as a full-time student during the entire 2016-2017 academic year.
- Incomplete or inaccurate information will result in a disqualified scholarship application.
Applicants may receive scholarships more than once and are encouraged to apply again in subsequent semesters if they are eligible.
Students are selected based on the criteria for the scholarship. Please make sure that you carefully read the application rules and information.
*Note: Some CBA Scholarships are only for Accounting majors, so make sure you qualify.
The deadline is Friday, February 19th, 2016.
The CBA Scholarships Committee is hosting Scholarship Information Sessions! Mark your calendar for one of these dates:
- Friday, January 29 at 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 3 at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 5 at 11:00 a.m.
Please RSVP for an information session here!
Best of luck!
CBA Scholarship Committee
UIC College of Business
601 S. Morgan Street
Chicago, IL 60607
Tel: (312) 996-2700