The College of Business Administration minor application deadline for spring 2017 is Friday, November 4, 2016.
The College of Business Administration offers the following minors:
- Business Administration – designed to provide a holistic background in a variety of business fields. Coursework covers accounting, finance, information and decision sciences, management, marketing, and elective coursework.
- Business Analytics – focuses on the use of data driven, analytical, and computing approaches for effective business decision making and management.
- Business Operations – concentrates on streamlining business operations, coordinating complex supply chains, and managing customer relations.
- Finance – introduces the principles of finance and applies these principles to analyzing several financial issues. Student will develop problem-solving and quantitative skills that are widely used in business.
- Management of Information Systems – trains students in the software, tools, and systems that are widely used across business. Students develop database and system design skills, computing and programming skills, including Internet technologies, process analysis, modeling, simulation, and problem solving skills.
*Note the International Business and Managerial Skills minor is not available to non-CBA students.
For more information about the curricular requirements for each minor, please access: http://www.uic.edu/ucat/catalog/BAMINORS.shtml
- Minors are available only for undergraduate degree-seeking students
- Completion of at least one semester
- Must earn 2.5 UIC and Cumulative GPA
- Complete the Online Application for CBA minor
If you are interested in applying for a minor with the College of Business administration, please apply at the following link: Application for CBA minor.