Register now to save as much as $325 on 35th Annual FYE Conference registration fees
The 35th Annual Conference on The First-Year Experience will be held February 20 – 23, 2016 in Orlando, Florida. Register by February 4, 2016 to save as much as $325. We invite you to be a part of productive collaborations, conversations, and relationships. For more information or to register visit http://sc.edu/fye/annual.
- Facilitated discussions providing networking opportunities
- Keynote and plenary speakers focused on critical issues in higher education today
- Commercial and non-profit exhibits offering strategies and resources to support college transitions
The Annual Conference on The First-Year Experience provides an ongoing forum where higher education professionals can share experiences, concerns, and accomplishments related to supporting student learning, development, and success in the first college year. We invite you to be a part of productive collaborations, conversations, and relationships as we gather in Orlando, Florida February 20-23, 2016.
Discounted registration fees apply to the following participants:
- Conference presenters
- Full-time graduate and undergraduate students
- Those registering before the early-bird deadline
- Chief academic officers accompanied by three or more fee-paying
participants representing the same institution (full fee waiver)
The Annual Conference on The First-Year Experience is designed to provide educators from every segment of higher education a comfortable, welcoming environment to share innovative ideas, programs, tools, and research critical to the learning, development, and success of first-year college students. The conference aims to promote a comprehensive and engaging community open to a diversity of ideas, in which all delegates are given the chance and resources to grow personally and professionally. The conference welcomes graduate and undergraduate students, encouraging them to deepen their knowledge of the academic communities of which they are a part. Visit www.sc.edu/fye/annual for more information.
- Florida International University
- University of Central Florida
- University of South Florida
- Valencia College
- York University
- South African National Resource Center for The First-Year Experience and Students in Transition