PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Fall 2016 Advising Summit presentations and documents available for download.
Our Fall 2016 Advising Summit featured a presentation from LAS Pre-Professional Advising, announcements from campus units, and table discussion.
Following are links to the agenda, presentation slides from our presenters, information from announcements, and documents distributed at the summit. All of these are also available online on the Advising Summit page on advising.uic.edu:
- Summit Agenda
- Presentation – LAS Pre-Professional Advising (Misty Huacuja-LaPointe, LAS Pre-Professional Advising)
- Preferred First Name (Robert Dixon, Registrar)
- CIEE Global Institutes and Study Abroad for UIC Students (Chris Deegan, Study Abroad Office)
- Invitation to Summer Session Advisor Appreciation Lunch (Natalie Kokorudz, Summer Session)
- Campus Housing Refer-a-Friend Program (Nick Ardinger, Campus Housing)
- College of Business Administration Minors (Diana Soriano)
- NACADA Region V – Call for Readers (Diana Soriano)
- Case Studies
If you attended, your feedback is always helpful. Please visit http://go.uic.edu/advisingsummitfeedback to provide feedback on this fall’s Summit.
Thank you to Misty Huacuja-LaPointe from LAS Pre-Professional Advising and all of our campus unit presenters for partnering with us for this fall’s Summit.