If you have not already registered, there is still time to consider attending the 4th Annual ILACADA Annual Conference at the iHotel on May 21/22.
This year’s years highlights include:
- NACADA sponsored Scholarly Writing Workshop, May 21, 3-5 PM facilitated by Dr. Wendy Troxel
- The traditional pre-conference social to be held at the iHotel with complimentary appetizers, fun, games, photo booth, and cash bar.
- Conference kicks off with an early morning yoga session with Mia Garcia-Hill, certified yoga instructor.
- Amazing breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime keynote with Blane Harding!
- 22 Concurrent Sessions
- Cool T Shirts! Order online
- GREAT door prizes!
All information about the conference can be found at ilacada.org.