FOR EARLY ALERTS INSTRUCTORS – Quick Tips Navigating to Faculty Feedback for Entering Alerts in First-Year Writing and Foreign Language Courses
Having trouble getting to Faculty Feedback to enter your Early Alerts? Here are some quick tips to get into the system:
Download the Step-by-Step Instructions with screenshots but here are some quick tips for getting to Faculty Feedback to do Early Alerts:
- Log into the my.UIC portal by using sign-in at the top right.
- When you log in you will be on the Welcome Tab. Stay on that tab.
- Scroll down on the left (if you’re on a computer or larger tablet) or keep scrolling down on a phone or smaller tablet. In the middle of the page just above Approve On-line Grade Change you will see a button called Employee and Faculty Staff Service.
- Click on Employee and Faculty Staff Service.
- Once you click there, you should be sent to the familiar screens of Faculty Self-Service and can navigate to Faculty Feedback.
Please let us know if you have questions regarding entering alerts. Contact Joey Volpe at firstname.lastname@example.org.