Did you miss Advisor Week events? Did you want to pick up one of the flyers that you missed getting a copy of? Looking to review some slides you saw one of our presenters show?
We’re continuing to upload documents and slides as our presenters provide them, but we’re got a number online in the schedule of events and links are also below:
- Optimizing Impact Coffee Talk (3/22) – L@s Ganas Presentation
- Tuesday Topics Advisor Common Readings “Examining the Student Experience” – “6 Things Disney Can Teach Us About Academic Advising” Article
- Advisor Conference Session 2 “Strengthening Our Community: Arab American Cultural Center (ARABAMCC)”: Presentation, Rise Up Flyer, Know Your Rights Handout
- Advisor Conference Session 4 “Express Reads: Eight Essential Steps to Conflict Resolution” Presentation
- Thursday Topics Advisor Common Readings “Silence as Strategy” – “The Role of Silence in Academic Advising” Article
There will be a follow-up April Coffee Talk on April 12th “Optimizing Impact II” so please RSVP!
We are looking forward to begin planning our Sixth Annual Advisor Week and your feedback on this year’s Advisor Week is welcomed!