Bachelor of Arts in Public Health
Fall 2016 Information Sessions
Are you interested in exploring an exciting and interdisciplinary field that aims to improve health at the community level? If so, the Bachelor of Arts in Public Health may be right for you! Please come to an information session to learn more about our program and get your questions answered.
Session topics include:
- What is Public Health?
- General Education and Major Public Health (PUBH) Course Offerings
- Prerequisites to the Major
- Admission Requirements and Application Process
- Public Health Career Opportunities
Upcoming Fall 2016 Undergraduate Information Sessions:
- Thursday, September 29th – 5:00pm to 6:00pm in 304 Lincoln Hall
- Wednesday, October 12th – 3:00pm to 4:00pm in 304 Lincoln Hall
- Tuesday, October 25th – 12:30pm to 1:30pm in 116 Stevenson Hall
- Wednesday, November 9th – 6:00pm to 7:00pm in 308 Lincoln Hall
- Tuesday, November 22nd – 3:00pm to 4:00pm in 207 Stevenson Hall
- Wednesday, November 30th – 4:00pm to 5:00pm in 305 Lincoln Hall
RSVP for these sessions (appreciated but not required) at the following link: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/8189541.
If you are unable to attend an information session but have questions about our program, please contact Kevin Price at email@example.com or 312-355-3566. For more information about our program, visit our website at: www.publichealth.uic.edu/bachelor-of-arts.
ADVISORS – Download the info session flyer for posting in your offices.